Registration Number: ZA281854
Date Registered: 26 September 2017 Registration Expires: 25 September 2018
Data Controller: Wilson Bloom Ltd
Old Gloucester Street
This register entry describes, in very general terms, the personal data being processed by:
Wilson Bloom Ltd
Nature of work - Lead Generator
Description of processing
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation/data controller processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
Reasons/purposes for processing information
We process personal information to enable us to generate leads from our customers; to advertise and promote the services and products of other businesses; to maintain our account and records and to support and manage our employees.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relating to the above reasons/purposes. This information may include:
- personal details
- family details
- lifestyle and social circumstances
- details of goods and services
- financial details
- education and employment details
We also process sensitive classes of information that may include:
- physical or mental health details
- racial or ethnic origin
- religious or other beliefs of a similar nature
- trade union membership
Who the information is processed about
We process personal information about our customers; enquirers; professional advisers; suppliers and employees.
Who the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themself and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
- business associates and other professional advisers
- family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- current, past and prospective employers
- educators and examining bodies
- employment and recruitment agencies
- traders in personal information
- persons making an enquiry or complaints
- financial organisations
- local and central government
- credit reference, debt collection and tracing agencies
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. When this is needed information is only shared within the European Economic Area (EEA). Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the data protection act.