To uphold information rights for the UK public in the digital age.
To increase the confidence that the UK public have in organisations that process personal data and those which are responsible for making public information available.
Our strategic goals
- To increase the public’s trust and confidence in how data is used and made available.
- Improve standards of information rights practice through clear, inspiring and targeted engagement and influence.
- Maintain and develop influence within the global information rights regulatory community.
- Stay relevant, provide excellent public service and keep abreast of evolving technology.
- Enforce the laws we help shape and oversee.
- To be an effective and knowledgeable regulator for cyber-related privacy issues.
|Working boldly, ready to test boundaries and take advantage of new opportunities; working with a sense of genuine urgency, continuously improving when striving to be the very best we can be.|
|Working towards achieving our goals, supporting one another whilst seeking and sharing information and expertise and working effectively with a range of partners to achieve our collective objectives.|
Service focused –
|Working impartially and ethically to provide excellent services - continuously innovating to remain relevant to the environment we regulate.|