To uphold information rights for the UK public in the digital age.
To increase the confidence that the UK public have in organisations that process personal data and those which are responsible for making public information available.
- To increase the public’s trust and confidence in how data is used and made available.
- Improve standards of information rights practice through clear, inspiring and targeted engagement and influence.
- Maintain and develop influence within the global information rights regulatory community.
- Stay relevant, provide excellent public service and keep abreast of evolving technology.
- Enforce the laws we help shape and oversee.