Below is a list of all speeches delivered by the Information Commissioner, Elizabeth Denham.
- International Conference of Information Commissioners 2019, Johannesburg, 11 March.
- Data, Transparency and Trust: How information rights can promote a culture of accountability, Parliamentary Internet, Communication and Technology Forum, London, 29 January.
- India-UK Future Tech Festival, New Dehli, 12 December.
- International Privacy Forum, Wellington, 4 December.
- IAPP Europe Data Protection Intensive 2018, London, 18 April.
- Building the cyber security community, National Cyber Security Centre's CYBERUK 2018 event, Manchester, 12 April.
- Data Protection Practitioners' Conference 2018, Manchester, 9 April.
- The GDPR and Beyond: Privacy, Transparency and the Law, The Alan Turing Institute, London, 23 March.
- Trust, Transparency and Just-in-Time FOI: Sustainable Governance and Openness in the Digital Age, University College London, 22 March.
- Money, law and courage: the varied roles of the UK Information Commissioner, University of Edinburgh, 15 March.
- Direct Marketing Association's Data Protection 2018, London, 23 February.
- 2018: New Regulation, New Role: UK Information Commissioner on Europe, the UK and Canada, 19th Annual Privacy and Security Conference, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, 7 February.
- Information rights and responsibilities, with the Information Commissioner, Association of Chief Executives and Public Chairs' Forum joint event, London, 2 February.
- TechUK Data Ethics Summit, 13 December.
- Institute of Directors Digital Summit, 17 October.
- CBI Cyber Security Conference, 13 September.
- Archives and Records Association Annual Conference: keynote speech delivered at the ARA Conference ‘Challenge the Past. Set the Agenda.', 31 August.
- Promoting privacy with innovation within the law: Speech delivered at the 30th annual conference of Privacy Laws and Business, Cambridge, 4 July.
- National Police Chiefs' Council Information Practitioner event, 7 June.
- Data Protection Practitoners' Conference 2017, 6 March.
- DMA Annual Conference, 24 February.
- Fundraising and Regulatory Compliance Conference, 21 February.
- The Extent of our Care: Archives, Memory and Information Rights: Speech delivered at a conference titled ‘Is there a democratic deficit in our archives?’, 25 January.
- GDPR and accountability: Lecture for the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, 17 January.
Freedom of information 250 years on – two challenges, two solutions: Opening remarks an event to mark 250 years of Freedom of Information, 8 December.
Freedom of Information and the digital world: Holyrood FOI Conference, 1 December.
127 days in the job and preparing for GDPR: National Association of Data Protection and Freedom of Information Officers (NADPO) Annual Conference, 21 November.
- Transparency, trust and progressive data protection: Achieving growth through trust, Ctrl Shift conference, 29 September.