Start again
  • 1. What type of information do you want to access or re-use?

    Other information from a public body

    Change this answer
  • 2. Is the public body based in England, Northern Ireland or Wales (including Scotland if your concern is about re-use)?


    Change this answer
  • 3. What is your concern?

    The public body refused or only partly fulfilled my request

    Change this answer

4. Have you complained to the public body?

Most public bodies have an internal review process to deal with complaints regarding official information requests and requests for re-use.