Report your concern
1. Fill in the form
Also available in Welsh language (pdf)
2. Send the form to us
By email: If all your supporting evidence is available electronically, you can send your form by email.
- Save this form to your computer.
- Fill the form in and save it again. We say this because forms can arrive blank if they’re not saved to your computer before sending them to us.
- Open a new email, with 'report a concern' in the subject line.
- Attach this form and your supporting evidence. Please ensure your combined email attachments do not exceed 10 MB in a single email. You may send attachments over multiple emails, but please indicate this in the subject line.
- Send to email@example.com.
Please note: Email may not be secure and could be intercepted before reaching the ICO.
By post: If your supporting evidence is in hard copy, you can print out the form and post it to us (with your supporting evidence) to:
Information Commissioner's Office
For information about how we handle your data, please read our privacy notice.