Report your concern
1. Fill in the form
Also available in Welsh language (pdf)
2. Send the form to us
By email: If all your supporting evidence is available electronically, you can send your form by email.
- Save this form to your computer.
- Fill the form in and save it again. We say this because forms can arrive blank if they’re not saved to your computer before sending them to us.
- Open a new email, with 'report a concern' in the subject line.
- Attach this form and your supporting evidence. Please ensure your combined email attachments do not exceed 10 MB in a single email. You may send attachments over multiple emails, but please indicate this in the subject line.
- Send to email@example.com.
We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt and protect email traffic. If your mail server does not support TLS, you should be aware that any emails you send to us may not be protected in transit.
By post: If your supporting evidence is in hard copy, you can print out the form and post it to us (with your supporting evidence) to:
Information Commissioner's Office
For information about how we handle your data, please read our privacy notice.