All relevant management information and the outcomes of monitoring and review activity are communicated to relevant internal stakeholders, including senior management as appropriate. This information informs discussions and actions.
Ways to meet our expectations:
- You have a dashboard giving a high-level summary of all key data protection and information governance KPIs.
- The group(s) providing oversight of data protection and information governance regularly discuss KPIs and the outcomes of monitoring and reviews.
- Data protection and information governance KPIs and the outcomes of monitoring and reviews are discussed regularly by groups at operational level, for example in team meetings.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Could you give examples of information flowing between operational levels and senior management?
- Are staff given appropriate information?
- Do they understand it and are the actions taken clear?