You inform individuals about their rights and all staff are aware of how to identify and deal with both verbal and written requests.
Ways to meet our expectations:
- You give individuals clear and relevant information about their rights and how to exercise them.
- Your policies and procedures set out processes for dealing with requests from individuals about their rights.
- All staff receive training and guidance about how to recognise a request and where to send them.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Do all staff understand how to recognise a request and where to send them?
- Would individuals say that you provided useful materials to help them to exercise their rights?