Your organisation monitors how your staff handle requests and you use that information to make improvements.
Ways to meet our expectations:
- The staff responsible for managing requests meet regularly to discuss any issues.
- You produce regular reports on performance and case quality assessments to ensure that requests are handled appropriately.
- You share reports with senior management, that they review and action at appropriate meetings.
- Your organisation analyses any trends in the nature or cause of requests to improve performance or reduce volumes.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
Are the management reports easy to understand?
Does senior management know about current performance?
- Are the actions clear and are they followed up?