In your organisation, operational level groups meet to discuss and coordinate data protection and information governance activities.
Ways to meet our expectations:
- The groups meet and are attended by relevant staff regularly.
- The groups produce minutes of the meetings and action plans.
- The agenda shows the groups discuss appropriate data protection and information governance issues regularly.
- Any data protection and information governance issues and risks that arise are report to the oversight group.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Would the group members say that the meetings are effective?
- Do they meet frequently enough and cover appropriate topics?
- Is the oversight group aware of the issues and risks?