Your organisation’s operational roles support the practical implementation of data protection and information governance.
Ways to meet our expectations:
- Data protection and information governance staff have clear responsibilities for making sure that your organisation is data protection compliant.
- Your staff manage all records effectively and they keep information secure.
- A network of support or nominated data protection leads help implement and maintain data protection policies at a local level.
- Data protection and information governance staff have the authority, support and resources to carry out their responsibilities effectively.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Are staff job descriptions accurate and up to date?
- Could staff explain their role and responsibilities in detail and how these are achieved in practice?
- Do they feel supported?