You regularly raise awareness across your organisation of data protection, information governance and associated policies and procedures in meetings or staff forums. You make it easy for staff to access relevant material.
Ways to meet our expectations:
- You have evidence that your organisation regularly uses a variety of appropriate methods to raise staff awareness and the profile of data protection and information governance, for example by emails, team briefings and meetings, posters, handouts and blogs.
- You make it easy for staff to access relevant material, and find out who to contact if they have any queries relating to data protection and information governance.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Could we observe awareness-raising materials around your office?
- Would staff know who to contact?
- Do you make it easy for them to find and access relevant information?