Your organisation can demonstrate that any member of front-line staff is able to explain the necessary privacy information to data subjects and provide guidance.
Ways to meet our expectations:
- You arrange organisation-wide staff training about privacy information.
- Front-line staff receive more specialised or specific training.
- Staff are aware of the various ways in which the organisation provides privacy information.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Do your staff have good general knowledge about privacy information and the ways it is provided?
- Do front-line staff have more detailed knowledge?