The UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.

Contact us / Something else

See our Your data matters section for guidance on your information rights.

If you have further queries, you can call our helpline or textphone or contact us via Live Chat.