Registration Number: Z186392X
Date Registered: 11 September 2009 Registration Expires: 10 September 2018
Data Controller: REVELL RESEARCH SYSTEMS LTD
5 PROVIDENCE COURT
This register entry describes, in very general terms, the personal data being processed by:
REVELL RESEARCH SYSTEMS LTD
Nature of work - Consultant
Description of processing
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation/data controller processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
Reasons/purposes for processing information
We process personal information to enable us to provide a service in which we design, test and demonstrate software; to provide a consultancy and advisory service to our cusomers and clients; to provide training as a business activity; promote our services; maintain our accounts and records and to manage our staff.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
- personal details
- family details
- lifestyle and social circumstances
- goods and services
- employment and education details
- financial details
- information necessary for the development and test of software
We also process sensitive classes of information that may include physical or mental health details; racial or ethnic origin; religious or other beliefs; trade union membership; offences (including alleged offences), criminal proceedings, outcomes and sentences. We also process personal data necessary for the development, testing and demonstration of software.
Who the information is processed about
We process personal information about our clients and customers, correspondents and enquirers, advisers, consultants and other professional experts, employees, relatives, guardians and associates of the person whose data is being processed, suppliers and individuals necessary for software development, trainers and training delegates. We also process personal information about individuals necessary for the development, testing and demonstration of software.
Who the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themself and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
- family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- suppliers and service providers
- professional advisers and consultants
- financial organisations
- credit reference agencies
- debt collection and tracing agencies
- employment and recruitment agencies
- central government
- current, past or prospective employers of the person whose personal data we are processing
- education, training establishments and examining bodies
- business associates and other professional advisers
- employees and agents of the registered organisation
- other companies in the same group
- trade, employer associations and professional bodies
- persons making an enquiry or complaint
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. When this is needed information is only shared within the European Economic Area (EEA). Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the data protection act.