Download your registration certificate
You can download your registration certificate directly from our register of fee payers.
We recommend you search for your certificate using your registration number only. If you don't have your registration number we recommend searching using your postcode.
Please note: new registrations and certificates take two working days to be available to download.
Search the register
Every organisation that processes personal information must pay a fee to the ICO, unless they are exempt. Failure to do so will result in a fixed penalty.
There are more than one million fee payers on our register.
- the name and address of the controller;
- the registration reference;
- the level of fee paid;
- the date registered and the registration expiry;
- any other trading names of the organisation; and
- the contact details for the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if we have been told of one. The DPO name will also be published if they have consented to this.
You can search our register to see if an organisation is registered with us.
You can also download the register of fee payers as a dataset.