The Data Protection (Charges and Information) Regulations 2018 requires every organisation that processes personal information to pay a fee to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), unless they are exempt. Failure to do so will result in a fixed penalty.
There are more than 900,000 fee payers. We publish:
- the name and address of the controller;
- the data protection registration number;
- the level of fee paid;
- the date the fee was paid and when it is due to expire;
- any other trading names of the organisation; and
- the name and contact details for the DPO, if we have been told one and if they have consented to this.