The ICO exists to empower you through information.

What can I do if I am unhappy with the outcome of my complaint?

If you disagree with the outcome of your complaint, you can ask us for a case review.

A reviewing officer will look at how the complaint has been handled and will write to you with their findings within 30 calendar days.