The ICO is currently undertaking a review of its pay rates and pay systems which is designed to help us to recruit and retain high calibre staff. The roles advertised on this page provide details of existing salary rates, though we expect that the salary rates for these positions will be higher following the completion of the review.
As part of the ICO’s expansion we are advertising Director roles across the range of our Operational, Policy and Corporate Services functions. In addition we will also be advertising for a variety of Departmental Head roles, and have started that process with a role for a Private Secretary to the Commissioner.
We are being supported by Hays Executive Recruitment to identify and recruit the high calibre candidates needed to take the ICO forward, and further information about the roles can be found by clicking here.
We are proud to provide our people with a premium benefits package. We are continually improving the rewards we offer. Here are a few of the valuable rewards that you will enjoy:
- Flexible working hours, including flexi leave.
- Civil Service Pension arrangements.
- 25 days' paid holiday a year with options to buy, sell, and bank days.
- Extra "privilege" days in addition to normal public holidays.
- Compressed working hours options.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities.
- Health cash plan.
- Colleague assistance scheme.
- Access to many discounted products and services.
- Welfare and family-friendly policies.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Staff medical scheme and eyesight testing.