Head of Parliament and Government Affairs (Westminster)
The ICO is looking to recruit a Head of Parliament and Government Affairs (Westminster). Details of this vacancy are available on the Hays microsite. The closing date for applications is 20 August 2018.
We are proud to provide our people with a premium benefits package. We are continually improving the rewards we offer. Here are a few of the valuable rewards that you will enjoy:
- Flexible working hours, including flexi leave.
- Civil Service Pension arrangements.
- 25 days' paid holiday a year with options to buy, sell, and bank days.
- Extra "privilege" days in addition to normal public holidays.
- Compressed working hours options.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities.
- Health cash plan.
- Colleague assistance scheme.
- Access to many discounted products and services.
- Welfare and family-friendly policies.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Staff medical scheme and eyesight testing.