The following vacancies are currently available:
A full-time vacancy has become available in our Operations department.
Based in Wilmslow, Cheshire
Starting salary £24,646 plus pension and excellent benefits
Post ref: LCO-0417
Are you passionate about customer service? The ICO is looking for experienced Customer Service Specialists to work on their national dedicated Helpline Service; advising, assessing and promoting compliance with the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information Act. As well as carrying a personal caseload, post holders will be responsible for supporting Team Managers in training, mentoring and coaching Case Officers.
The role requires strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills. Good judgement and analytical ability are essential when dealing with escalated queries and negotiating outcomes to customer enquiries and concerns.
Candidates with Contact Centre experience and / or knowledge of the above acts would be an advantage.
Why work here?
- Flexible working hours, including flexi leave.
- Civil Service Pension Arrangements.
- 25 days’ paid holiday a year with options to buy, sell, and bank days.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities.
- Health cash plan.
- Colleague assistance scheme.
- Access to many discounted products and services.
- Welfare and family friendly policies.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Part-time working and job sharing.
- Staff medical scheme and eyesight testing.