Our applicant tracking system performs best using Firefox or Google Chrome, therefore please consider this when completing your application and ensure that you have left plenty of time. If you experience any problems with the system please contact Vacancy Filler on 01509 236 434. Their opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Director of Corporate Communications
The ICO is seeking to appoint a Director of Corporate Communications to further develop our extensive communications work with the media, stakeholders and the public.
The Director will lead a professional team with responsibilities across a wide range of communications activities including media relations, a 24/7 press office, our external website and our intranet and internal communications.
We are working with Hays, our recruitment partner, to appoint to this challenging and far reaching role. More information about the ICO, the role and how to apply can be found on the Hays microsite.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 9 September 2019.
We are proud to provide our people with a premium benefits package. We are continually improving the rewards we offer. Here are a few of the valuable rewards that you will enjoy:
- Flexible working hours, including flexi leave.
- Civil Service Pension arrangements.
- 25 days' paid holiday a year with options to buy, sell, and bank days.
- Extra "privilege" days in addition to normal public holidays.
- Compressed working hours options.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities.
- Health cash plan.
- Colleague assistance scheme.
- Access to many discounted products and services.
- Welfare and family-friendly policies.
- Staff medical scheme and eyesight testing.