Current vacancies at the ICO are listed below. Click on the vacancy title for more details and information on how to apply. Some of the many additional benefits we offer are listed at the bottom of this page.
|Lead Auditor||£24,646||6/11/2017||Wilmslow / Cardiff / Edinburgh / Belfast|
|Lead Communications Officer||£24,646||29/10/2017||Wilmslow|
|Lead Information Management Officer||£24,646||25/10/2017||Wilmslow|
|Lead Policy Officers||£24,646||30/10/2017||Wilmslow|
|Lead Technology Officer||£24,646||22/10/2017||Wilmslow|
|Senior Technology Officers||£31,233||22/10/2017||Wilmslow|
|IT Service Desk Officer||£24,646||19/10/2017||Wilmslow|
|Regional Manager (Northern Ireland)||£39,530||22/10/2017||Belfast|
We are proud to provide our people with a premium benefits package. We are continually improving the rewards we offer. Here are a few of the valuable rewards that you will enjoy:
- Flexible working hours, including flexi leave.
- Civil Service Pension arrangements.
- 25 days' paid holiday a year with options to buy, sell, and bank days.
- Extra "privilege" days in addition to normal public holidays.
- Compressed working hours options.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities.
- Health cash plan.
- Colleague assistance scheme.
- Access to many discounted products and services.
- Welfare and family-friendly policies.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Staff medical scheme and eyesight testing.